Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Rain

Let's see it is raining here in TN and the weather is supposed to drop from a high in the 70's to a high of 57. It appears that TN has the same weather as KC.

Today my boss made his first appearance in the office since my starting. He was on a trip for business. He is very nice and seems to want to give advice where needed, but not micromanage. My first boss as an engineer micromanaged to the hilt. Even the operators thought this and that says alot.

On the knitting front, I am making great progress on the mitten, but I keep forgetting the purple sock for work. I have an hour lunch break which is way too long for me (note 3 brothers makes you learn how to eat fast). I really want to knit some on the sock so that no IOU will have to be given.

I feel like a nice hot bath tonight. 9 hour days are a killing, but I think I know where I want to shop this weekend. Have I mentioned making great money is sooooooo goooooood!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are doing so well!

RE: the socks...never make socks for a guy with big feet. Next time just for a hat. lol

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, I hope the shopping is good!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I finished my fuzzy bolero...yes, it's pink.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home