Monday, January 15, 2007

A week at home

Well I am at home this week. Today I finished my Major Accomplishments for the year. I can't believe I worked on all these projects. It was really eye-opening.

I have to weave in an end on my brother's sock. Otherwise, it is complete. Now I have to wash them, because the dye was coming off on my hands. Any helpful suggestions? I may have these sent by the end of January.

Lynn, yarn crawls are a convention. This is where knitters gather for a specific event. Plus, this event falls into the LYS having a sale category. Of course, my vacation to see the client is being considered mini-Lace conference by the client and myself. HA! Didn't think I could develop a loophole did ya.

I think I am almost ready to start dipping my toes into the dating pool. I am feeling flirty and slightly frisky. I have not felt this way in a long time. Sorry but I need to vent. Of course finding a man here to date who is not arrogant is difficult, but we will locate a cabana boy. I am even flirting with a contractor in Greenville and a guy who moved to England to work on a project. Of course the English guy, I am trying to obtain the hap shawl book from Sharon Miller's Heirloom Lace website. Go google it ladies. I need to go take care all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is the latest on my STR Club registration. I tried to register when the site was back up. I got some message that made no sense. So I tried again -- same thing. I e-mailed them, the responded that they were looking into it. For some reason, with only 2 tries they got 6 orders but $0 in charges. I waiting back to see if they are going to process my order manually or they want me to try again through their website.

Did you get your refund and re-order yet?

Good luck on the "man"hunt.

Lynn

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I doubt that any of us underestimated your capacity for loophole making.;)

Is England man an American just hopping over for work, or an actual Brit? I'm a sucker for the accent.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got my STR Club ordered. Yeah!!! HOw are you doing. Time for an update.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home