Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spring Fever

I know Lynn has asked about my STR club yarn, but you know I took stock of the stash and said no. I was a member last year and I only knitted one sock. I think this is as a sign.

Well I have not traveled this week. I am not scheduled to travel next week, but the week after Greenville here I come. The positive sign about this is the fact that my birthday will be close and I will go shopping.

I did have a phone interview with the Netherlands. It went well and I am hopeful. We will see what happens.

I am waiting for knitting patterns to be delivered from England. I am still working on a circular shawl. Oh yeah most fun time this past weekend was cleaning the apartment. I still need to clean some more.

People in KC have fun at the Knitting Camp. Miss ya.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,

Anything new to report?

Lynn

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home