Saturday, December 03, 2005

Busy

Well, I have now completed my first month at work. I do wonder how may pay stub arrives? I will check Monday. Don't worry I have my expense check from them anyways.

On Thursday, I have semi-officially added another project to my list of work. On Friday my mentor told me about another one that he volunteered for me. So I am busy at work, which is good. It will keep me out of trouble.

I have not done much in the way of knitting. I plan on tackling some this weekend. I want to finish the mitten so I can send the Wisconsin care package. I did knit on the purple sockie some. I also started my brother's neck warmer. I have knitted the 3rd brother two neck warmers for previous Christmases. My oldest brother likes to hunt so I am knitting him one out of olive green. His wife is the only that I have no clue what to buy/make for Christmas. I just need to sit down and knit like my client (The fastest knitter in KS.) Oh yeah that red shawl is still MIA and will be until next Christmas. I refuse to stress.

My weekend plans include knitting, washing, visiting yarn shop to knit, cleaning apartment, watching football and murder mysteries, and maybe buying a Christmas tree (fake of course). I have the ornaments from my marriage, because it was my brother who purchased most of them as gifts for me.

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of the holidays. My group has a unique tradition. Fish Products Day. I know there is a website and I will try to find it so that everyone can see the excitement. Oh yeah I probably will not enter the Haiku contest. I do have a recipe for Salmon Bites and I have already asked about food poisoning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love coming up with Haiku. I don't really like reading them, most are pretty dull, but coming up with one with the right sylables is pretty fun.
~Nell

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home