Sunday, July 23, 2006

Been Busy

Well I have been busy. I had a great road trip back to KC. If I was unable to see you, I miss ya! Mom is walking great and the liquor store was outstanding. Plus, shopping at Bass Pro and Cabelas is always excellent.

I am still knitting on the baby blanket. It is complex. I am still working on a the sleeveless v-neck sweater. I did complete the finishing on my fir cone sweater. For those who might remember, the yarn was a blush Cotton Fleece purchase on a spring yarn crawl at Yarn Barn. The pattern was purchase on the Arizona road trip with the client.

16 days until I fly out for Stitches Midwest. I am trying to determine what to purchase at the market. Of course it did not help that the LYS had a Christmas in July Sale with 20% off. I purchased some Blizzard and some Cascade Sierra. The blizzard is for some hats and a scarf. The Sierra is for a 3/4 sleeve sweater. Now I just need more time.

Work is okay. I have some projects which need to be finished by the end of the month. So some overtime next week is needed. Plus, another hot project has hit the office. I have had some alternatives to exploring the job front.

This weekend has been busy. Friday night a group from work went out to dinner and then to listen to a local band. I danced. One person in the group had a friend arrive. I flirted with him and it was fun. Saturday night I went to my yarn crawl buddy's house to watch FunFest (week-long family thing in Kingsport) fireworks. They were good but not as mention fun as the Metzler's. The weekned before I hung out by a river. The dam's were generating but I had a good time reading a book.

I will try and post before Stitches. Any ideas about what to bring besides an extra suitcase? I do have the client for opinions on whether or not I am spending too much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogging! I am so glad that you came over to say hi when you were here.

Miss You!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about an update before you leave for Stitches?

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home