Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mellow Time

Sorry I have not posted in awhile. Since my last post, I turned 35. I have been really reflective. In a way, I can not believe that I am this old. It just seems like yesterday that I entered my thirties. I think this is warp in the space time contium because of aging.

Work has been going well. I have finished up some projects and am trying to get some more to work on. I am going to try and get away from the bridge thing. It is very political and I am not enjoying myself.

On a different note, the church guy that I wrote about a couple of monthes ago asked me if I was interested in a 20s/30s single group. I said yes, but the first meeting it rained. He e-mailed my work e-mail saying he tried to locate my home phone number, but I do not have a land line. The next time I was recovering from a sinus headache. I will go and maybe meet some other people, which would be nice.

Well currently, the client is roadtripping to AZ. She has moved. I know it was a rush.

On the knitting front, I am working on a baby blanket for my friend in St. Louis and working on a sleeveless shell from a pattern that I obtained last summer in AZ. I have the back done and am about 1/3 of the way to the armhole. I hope your knitting is going well and that everything else is going well.

One last item, I signed up for Stitches Midwest in Chicago. I have classes with Nancy Bush, Barry Klein, Joan Schroeder, Beth Walker-O'Brien and Beth Brown-Reislen. It should be really fun. I have to think about where to put the corkscrew for the trip??? Anyone else thinking about Chicago??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to have a Mary update. I think you should try to make it to that group to meet some locals.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home