Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Positively Giddy

I am so excited to go to Chicago and Stitches. Why? Well here is the top 10.

10. Victorian Lace Seminar. I look forward to the author of the book about Victorian Lace.

9. I don't have to cook.

8. I don't have to clean the bed.

7. I am not at work.

6. I will return to the Midwest.

5. I have a Fair Isle class.

4. I have a shaping shawl class.

3. I am in an all-day gansey class.

2. The market!!!

1. I get to see my friend Tamara and the client. Good friends always make good trips!!

I will report when I return. I am a knitter on a mission!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary,

Have a great time at Stitches. You are so lucky. Wish Diana and I were going too.

Lynn

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am beyond jealous! I'm going to start saving up so that I can hopefully go next year!

Have a great time!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home