Sunday, August 26, 2007

4 Days

Well on Friday I will be in Copenhagen. This trip is the first major inter-European trip where a plane is involved. I am really excited. I need to check on my backpack. Hopefully it will arrive in time.

I have been packing. Part of the deal was for me to move into another apartment because the head guy wanted to keep that apartment. I discovered some clothes that I had packed but forgot about. The clothes were in a bench. Ummm. I can fit comfortabley into a pair of shorts that did not fit last summer. Needless to say the biking regime has started to work. Need to get the food back in control. I was doing pretty decent when I first arrived but last couple of weeks has not been that good.

Need to get going take care all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds so great. The pictures I've see are beautiful. Did you ever see the movie, The Prince and Me? It's cute.
I have a Hanne Falkenberg Mermaid jacket in purple in the mail from Sommerfuglen! I'm so excited for it to arrive.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home