Saturday, July 07, 2007

Weird Week

Anywho! Weird week.

Still fighting the cold. Decided Anterwep was not the thing for 4th of July. Instead sleep was the main thing.

Had a married guy iming me at work and semi-hitting on me. He is having issues with his marriage which I can understand. But our lady is saying work on the marriage and not me. I would rather have the single guy that I have been lusting/posting about and he is still a work in progress.

Work is really picking up which is good and bad. I like being a lazy American in Europe. Oh well this is what I get paid the big bucks for.

Today, I biked round trip 7 miles. I went and saw the North Sea. I walked on the beach for one hour. It was great.

Miss ya all and I will try to start traveling soon. Oh yeah Wi-Fi has been installed and this should help with life in general.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time for a new post about your adventures.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home