Saturday, June 30, 2007

Summer Cold

Well Thursday morning, I woke up with a tickle in my throat. I tried to ignore it, but NOOOO! On Friday morning, I had the cold. Been stuffed up and loopy. I ended up sending out a loop e-mail to England. Got him confused. Today I have the runny nose. I just hope that I do not get the voice changing affect of draining on to my vocal chords.

Week went well. But I think there is a guy who may be after me at work. Now I am not utterly pinning my hopes on England. But this guy kept winking at me which I thought was weird. He kind of gives me the creeps ya know.

This weekend plans are not big. Just to get well. I am considering going to Anterwep soon.

Still need advice about uploading pictures people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better! On loading pictures, I am not sure how blogger does it. Do you have to host the pictures somewhere else?

When I get this shawl finished i'll set up an account so I can peek at what is going on. :)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home