Thursday, December 08, 2005

FPD

At my work, we celebrate Fish Products Day. We do not have a floor party with the usual Christmas spirit. We go Anti and eat smelly disgusting dishes. Actually my boss started this tradition about 18 years ago. It is kind of off-the-wall. I think I will fit right in. Here is the website:

http://www.timnolen.com/fpd/

Yes there is a website and Haiku contest. No I chose not to enter the Haiku contest. I am doing my part and preparing Salmon Bites from a cookbook that my ex-husband purchased for me as a Christmas gift. I do hope no one comes down with food poisoning.

On the knitting front, gifts are going to the wild tundra of Wisconsin. Purple sockie was worked on this past week. I need to kick it up a notch for no IOUs. I am also working on the neck warmer. Is it just me or does everyone want to say screw the gifts let's start that vest with the Black Water Abbey yarn for ME? Hmmm. I might be feeling too much pressure.

My honeymoon is over at work. It has been one of those weeks where I really want to say it is Saturday, I don't have to get dressed all day long.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love smoked osyters

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds fishy to me...but the Salmon Bites sound tasty.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home