Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Cluck Cluck

I am chickening out. Cluck Cluck. I am too embarrassed to go to church. Okay.

I think this may have to do with my birthday in about two monthes. I just realized I am reaching middle age and it has me depressed. Okay so my mental age is five years old, but I do not want to be Stella getting my groove back.

I am still knitting slow and trying not make mistakes at my job. I do feel like I am meeting people and slowly forming friendships. I just feel so transitional now. Hmmm! maybe I need to figure out my mid-life crisis. and it is not a guy. I have plenty of yarn. Don't think I need a new car. Maybe going blonde or red??? Any good ideas?

P.S. Yes I am pmsing and missing friends.

P.P.S. I still punt bunnies. SQUEAK! Especially ones that pee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hop, hop, hop, maybe you could take a class at the local Y

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary,

Are you going to let us know what you decided and how it went?

Lynn

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home