Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Poll Time

Okay my faithful friends: poll time!!

If a guy (who I believe is not married i.e. no ring and think is single) asks me whether or not I have found a new church and then asks me to consider visiting his church, is this a date or someone considered about my soul?

Oh yeah! He might be 10 years younger than me, but he is tall with a southern Albama drawl!! Not bad looking either.

Let's hear those comments and please discuss at Thursday night knitting group. Curious minds want to know!!

P.S. I still punt bunnies-Nell!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he might just be being friendly, but you never know. Try his church, you might meet a nice man there and make some friends. But after you go, let me know what kind it is, so I can tell you if it is a cult or not.

My bunnies are sweet and will make beautiful yarn!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be either a date, concern/freindliness, or both. I agree with Nell, you should go. Church is a great way to get to know the community and you probably are looking for one anyway. Just don't expect it to be a date, then you won't be disappointed and might be surprised. Besides, making friends, is the best way to find something more.

Lynn

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm leaning toward date-ish. When you ask someone to a movie, you are asking someone to sit next to you and watch something for two hours. How can church be considered different? (minus making out) He may be concerned about your soul, and if it turns out NOT to be a date, at least you can check out his cute church friends in the next pew while you are there.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should ask him if there are any mid-week events that you could try after work.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home