Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow

This weekned it finally snowed here. On Saturday it snowed all day, but I think the ground was too warm since none of it stuck. This morning I woke up to my car being under snow. The trees looked lovely. Knowing about the snow coming, I decided to make a 3-bean chili from Rachel Ray. I have made this before and it is really good. Of course, the recipe called for beer. The Beck's has been good this weekend too.

Work became hectic after I returned from three days of training. A decision was made to change back to another idea. So I took some time this weekend working on the other option. Don't worry you faithful knitter is getting compensated. But I wish they would make up their minds.

On the internet dating front, I have been conversing via e-mail with this one guy for about two weeks. He seems nice, but I don't think I will stay on the site. I may take some time off from the dating thing. For some reason, finding a guy just doesn't thrill me right now. I may have to get back to being comfortable with me and taking time to spend on me.

I had my first fly tying class. The teacher is in love with his vise. I am unsure if he sleeps with it. Hey he talked about for maybe 15minutes. The first class was basically stuff I already knew. We will see how this progresses, but it is an excuse to get out of the apartment.

I made good progress on the vest this weekend. One front is done and I am working on the other front. Hopefully by next weekend I will start the back. I really like this pattern and I am becoming convinced that I will have enough yarn to finish this project. I thought it might be touch and go. I really do need to concentrate on finishing some projects quickly. I have too many going on. Trust me. I don't think I have ever had this many projects going on at once.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems like a good idea to lay off the dating sites for a bit and see what happens. it snowed and didn't stick here too. it was really pretty.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wish it would snow here. I feel like I have been cheated out of my favorite season this winter! I will trade you your 3-bean chili recipe for my spicy black bean chili recipe.
Happy Valentine's Day!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home