Wednesday, March 01, 2006

WIMPS!

Okay, only pink lady semi-confessed about having several projects on the needles. SO THE REST OF YOU ARE WIMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bared my knitting bags to you, but you withheld information. What is a girl to do??

Fly tying class has been going good. I will return to that shop to purchase a rod and fill out some of my tying needs. Discounts are always fun. I may also purchase some Merrill shoes.

Today's weather has been beautiful. This is when I really miss plant work. Because I could always make an excuse to go outside. I am on the top floor of a building and it has been a sauna. Work has dragged on!!

I am working on the back of the vest, but it has been slow. I arrive at work at 7am and if I am at home by 5:30pm I am lucky. I am slowly adjusting to the schedule.

Work has been frustrating because I am concerned with some issues. Like for a project, do I have to call a plant and verify some numbers that another member gives me or writes down somewhere. I plan to talk with my mentor this week. I want to get a feel for good techniques compared to bad techniques. Everything starts somewhere, but I know of four items that I have encountered which I believe another person should have caught. Of course, I have to shrug this situation off and continue being a good engineer. I also think that I realize these issues will help me as I continue in the company, but I do need to gauge the expectations of different roles. I have a feeling that I could be filling these roles in the future. Maybe I worry too much, but I want to do a good job.

Oh and Nell - Update your blog too. I hope my friends are doing good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing well, it is much more fun to read your blog than to update mine. I've been spending so much time posting yarn, I haven't even wanted to open my blog.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home